Comments posted by Ravez

94 comments

Sort by: newest first or most popular first

1. Ravez 7 days ago on video Click, Baby, Click!

#2 I think you forgot the last part of your listing:

e) Wants to support the companies that bring them entertainment and enjoy not being criminals at the same time.

I download all my jazz, too, but I also know a few friends who buy stuff because they genuinely like the company, the artist, etc.

2. Ravez 13 days ago on video Next Gen Graphics

Graphic artists are always a step ahead of the graphic cards manufacturers ;)

3. Ravez 25 days ago on video Cleveland Cavaliers PreGame Court Projection

#2 Then you're cheering for the wrong team, and deserve to see shit upside down!

+11

4. Ravez 30 days ago on video "My Beautiful Woman"

The devious and cunning SnotR Onion Cutting Ninja is on the loose again, guys...

5. Ravez 36 days ago on video Squat-Battle

#6 Obviously not. The point #4 is trying to make, I think, is that their legs is disproportionate to their body, meaning they have more muscle and muscle endurance ratio to their own weight.

+13

6. Ravez 40 days ago on video This guy has mastered his act

#1 If she starts smoking, you can let go of all responsibility and blame the TV/Internet.

7. Ravez 49 days ago on video Little boy's piano performance

That hat is half the show. Awesome!

8. Ravez 69 days ago on video Raw, unedited, silent footage of the bombing of Nagasaki, August 9, 1945.

I find nuclear explosions so beautiful and mesmerizing. I sometimes forget the awe and destruction they leave behind.

For a fun interpretation of a nuclear bombing, check out Stephen Colbert's rendition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDj4vde26oo

9. Ravez 91 days ago on video Get Even Trailer (PS4/Xbox One)

Does anyone know details about this? The models of characters is so far behind the environment graphics. I just wonder if there's a particular approach they had to this.

10. Ravez 91 days ago on video The Scale of the Universe

“I look up at the night sky, and I know that, yes, we are part of this Universe, we are in this Universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the Universe is in us. When I reflect on that fact, I look up—many people feel small, because they’re small and the Universe is big, but I feel big, because my atoms came from those stars.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

+20

11. Ravez 93 days ago on video Google!

"Why is there a dead pakistani on my couch?"

12. Ravez 93 days ago on video Can You Walk on Water? (Non-Newtonian Fluid Pool)

#3 That's not water?!

+18

13. Ravez 99 days ago on video Best fails of 2013 | TNL

Notice the duration of this video. Perfect! 8-)

14. Ravez 99 days ago on video -40 Celsius weather with boiling water shot out of a water gun

It's not -46 Celsius...

15. Ravez 101 days ago on video Street Troller - The Best Of 2013

Good ol' Hadouken... 8-)

+17

16. Ravez 124 days ago on video Justin Timberlake halts concert to let fan propose to girlfriend

That's so unfair. I mean, I feel like she just can't say no, if she wanted to, given the circumstances. I just hope they've gotten married, and are still together. Good for him, that's a good catch. :-)

17. Ravez 125 days ago on video 2013: What Brought Us Together

#1
Those are some powerful onions you got there :'(

18. Ravez 125 days ago on video Cellphone crashing at the airport

And original!

+15

19. Ravez 125 days ago on video Impress your friends with beatboxing

For the people wanting to practise:

- Bouncing Cats

- Baboons and Pigs

- Born too clever, too clever, born too clever

- To be born to be clever, too clever to be too clever

20. Ravez 138 days ago on video Stephen Fry Kinetic Typography - Language

#1:
"Let's eat, grandpa!"
"Let's eat grandpa!"

I could not really have said it any better than you. I find myself pretty good at "deciphering" people's sentences when completely absent of punctuation, capitalization and general grammar, but it's the misunderstandings that create issues. And because I tried to interpret what somebody was trying to say, I get held "guilty" for not understanding him in the first place, instead of that particular person realizing he didn't make his point clear, or wasn't concise enough.

I don't really care about the "cuz u were l8, bra!" phrasings anymore...

+29

21. Ravez 150 days ago on video Sir Nicholas Winton - BBC Programme "That's Life" aired in 1988

That's so moving. Such genuine emotions and humbleness. I was nearly shedding man-tears. Every fraction of respect to this man.

+11

22. Ravez 157 days ago on video Massive Unidentified Creature

"Release the Kraken!"

23. Ravez 162 days ago on video Amazing Performance by Ukranian Gymnasts

I was really fearing for a hyper extension snap in her leg at 2:18... Sigh of relief, once she jumped off, haha... The tension!

24. Ravez 164 days ago on video Playing With A Friendly Platypus

A new addition to my list of pets I want (some of them are illegal, some of them a terrible as pets, some are not possible to keep as pets, but all of them are awesome):

-Penguin
-Koala Bear
-Owl
-Hedgehog
-Platypus

I think we can all safely agree, that the above mentioned would be awesome to have as pets.

+18

25. Ravez 164 days ago on video 12-year-old kid teaches himself Blue Devil's snare book

I just love it when people are talented, and humble about it too...

26. Ravez 165 days ago on video I`ll give you 200 euro`s if you Drop the Towel!

#1 Drop the towel, you mean? ;-)

+19

27. Ravez 170 days ago on video Eyecam 9mm Handgun shooting

Pretty sure they designed first person shooters around this guy - he makes it look too easy!

28. Ravez 171 days ago on video Canyon of Fire on the Sun

I wanna be alive the day watching a supernova is a tourist attraction.

+13

29. Ravez 179 days ago on video Bizarre knockout

Why would you apologize for the soundtrack?

30. Ravez 181 days ago on video Very realistic potato chip drawing

I don't... What... Huh? That's flippin' amazing!

31. Ravez 195 days ago on video Michio Kaku explains the 4 forces of nature

I want Michio Kaku and Neil DeGrasse Tyson to have a lovechild, before it's too late...

32. Ravez 197 days ago on video Voices in a train station

This completely made my day. Entirely.

+18

33. Ravez 198 days ago on video How to Pretend to Work at Work

I've already completed this guide, once I receive my new shoulder pads.

34. Ravez 220 days ago on video Dubstep Dance

#2 I don't think you really see anything you can call "dancing" at a club, but yeah, this would probably look weirder than people jumping and swinging their arms.

+21

35. Ravez 220 days ago on video Dubstep Dance

About time I found myself an argument to people claiming you can't dance to dubstep. This was awesome!

+36

36. Ravez 252 days ago on video Samir...You're breaking the car!

God damn it, Samir!!!

37. Ravez 252 days ago on video Are you a Boy or a Girl ?!

Could've fooled me, haha :-)

+10

38. Ravez 253 days ago on video The Craziest Downhill Bike Course EVER

Next time I get on a bike, I'll feel like a retard on wheels...

39. Ravez 297 days ago on video Deaf 3 year old hears his father's voice for the first time

Watching how the surgery went on, made me think of babysteps towards being cyborgs... but in a very, very good way. Being capable of artificially create something as imperative as the auditory nervous system is remarkable. That kid's life just got turned upside down.

40. Ravez 331 days ago on video Some of the strangest sea creatures

Nature, you scary!

41. Ravez 1 year ago on video Outboard engine experts

If you keep playing it from 0:33 you can see the guy in the black tank, that he definitely throws something. You see it pass by the engine pretty clearly if you're looking for it. I can't explain the video, but I feel like it's fake off of a few reasons:

- Whatever he throws might be a trigger to the explosion in some way.

- They have a delayed reaction to the explosions when they decide to dive in the water.

- A bit too coincidental with the whole camera panning and zooming at the right times.

What do you guys think? I call it fake... in some way...

42. Ravez 1 year ago on video ... and then there are smart guys

#7 On the contrary, you're rather stupid for trying to brag about it on SnotR...

43. Comment rated too low. Show this comment Ravez 1 year ago on video Lower your IQ permanently

I find it ironic how they try to sell a brand to the minority of the worlds population, instead of creating a pill that raises the IQ. Perhaps they've done a bit too much testing of their product. 8-)

44. Ravez 1 year ago on video Steve Martin: The Great Flydini

#3 Really? Oh my god, you just blew my mind.

45. Ravez 1 year ago on video FAK -Voice Actors

I wanted to hear John DiMaggio do Bender! "It's me, Bender. I'm the greatest!"

46. Ravez 1 year ago on video WORST CONDITIONS for a Corner Kick

#4 What if the conditions change, just as they switch sides?

+13

47. Ravez 1 year ago on video Shitty ways to wake up...

Rude awakenings...

48. Ravez 1 year ago on video Awesome paintballing

If only Karl Benz had the idea of putting a weapon on the hood of a car to begin with, driving around like this would be standard today.

49. Ravez 1 year ago on video Dad Catches Foul Ball While Holding Daughter

"Bask in my glory, infidels..."

50. Ravez 2 years ago on video First impressions

Grandmaster tip: Lower your standards.

+40

51. Ravez 2 years ago on video Pull up ! Pull up!

Does SnotR have a way for people to donate, so you are able to upgrade your hardware and bandwidth?

+33

52. Ravez 2 years ago on video Best of acceleration

0:47 - 1:20 - 3:07

You're welcome...

53. Ravez 2 years ago on video Dr. Michio Kaku America Has A Secret Weapon

Does anyone know what this excerpt is from? I'm intruiged by listening to it, and I would like to hear the whole take.

54. Ravez 2 years ago on video Internet Infrastructure (East vs West)

#4 Now I'm getting scared about where 'world wide web' derives from... ;)

55. Ravez 2 years ago on video Five guys, one piano

I saw this video when I looked up 'Talent' in the dictionary of awesome.

56. Ravez 2 years ago on video How High Can We Build?

Imagine a 20.000 miles tall tower falling... :O

57. Ravez 2 years ago on video Building The Batmobile

#2 I think I would trade in my car for supernatural powers any day. ;)

58. Ravez 2 years ago on video SANDPLANT: The Ultimate Collection of Sand-Eating Faceplants

#1 Did you even read the title of the video?

59. Ravez 2 years ago on video Water Time Compilation

edit: I was asking for the track title while watching the clip. ._.

60. Ravez 2 years ago on video Elders React to Dubstep (Skrillex)

1:27 Emma Stone's mother?

61. Ravez 2 years ago on video boy knows how to do it, with persistence

Persistence is futile.

+15

62. Ravez 2 years ago on video He sure can yell!

Priceless reaction! You can not fake that.

63. Ravez 2 years ago on video Enjoy!

Denmark is such a small country, and I see many videos of awesome things happening here. I seriously need to get out more...

+10

64. Ravez 2 years ago on video Greek Newscaster Egged by Protesters on Live TV

So many chickens splattered across the studio... massacre!!

65. Ravez 2 years ago on video Christmas tree slingshot-crossbow

#12 Depends on your gender ;)

66. Ravez 2 years ago on video So papa, how do you like the iPad we got you?

Good example of how technology evolves faster than the minds of our elder people. I wonder how, us Snotr's, will perceive technology in 30-50 years from now, given our current understanding of it's development.

67. Ravez 2 years ago on video Rescuing stranded dolphins

Did we just postpone the end of mankind by a tiny bit? I think we did!

+18

68. Ravez 2 years ago on video Lets play Ping Pong

Tabre Tennis no-jutsu!

+41

69. Ravez 2 years ago on video He really trusts in his product.

"...you see, now it's locked in place, okay?"

...

"Actually I didn't have it locked!"

-_-;;

+24

70. Ravez 2 years ago on video Balls Crash

#(removed comment) That would be a mild punishment for the damage she just caused!

71. Ravez 2 years ago on video Reverse Things

Reminds me of a thread on 4chan's /gif.

72. Comment rated too low. Show this comment Ravez 2 years ago on video Remember Dub Step Juggler ?

Um.. this is going to sound awesome but I kind of want to start calling thi guy The Jugglernaut

+32

73. Ravez 2 years ago on video Girl can say any word backwards!

Something tells me she could say the alphabet backwards when pulled over for DUI...

74. Comment rated too low. Show this comment Ravez 2 years ago on video Talking Rhino Babies

0:32 "Meeeeeeeerliiiiiiiiiiiin!!" :O

75. Ravez 2 years ago on video Insane Skateboard Tricks

A mix of the wildest and most impressive balancing and skating acts, and the wildest and most impressive monotone doll music :|

76. Ravez 2 years ago on video The NASA Effect

#3 Thanks, however I got that from the titles at 0:04!!

77. Ravez 2 years ago on video Biped robot riding a bicycle

Sneak preview of iRobot 2: Bicycle of Death. ONLY on Snotr!

78. Ravez 2 years ago on video Murmuration

Wish I could say "Photoshopped!", but this is just amazing.

79. Ravez 2 years ago on video Create your own volcano

Ammonium Dichromate, you god damn showoff, you!

+20

80. Ravez 2 years ago on video Hip Hop Dressage

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!

81. Ravez 2 years ago on video Paragliding vs Eagle

Just another day in... oh wait, this is awesome!

82. Ravez 2 years ago on video "Bad Salsa" not bad at all !!

He seriously have something to look forward to if they perform that rutine when they turn, say 16... ;)

+47

83. Ravez 2 years ago on video Red Light in Russia

If only fixing past mistakes was this easy.

84. Ravez 3 years ago on video International Breakdance Event

#15 According to your logic, you shouldn't be able to lift your own arm out, as gravity should pull it down. I'm not opposing gravity, I'm just trying to tell you, that muscles are able to hold parts of your body lingering in the air. He's using his abdominal muscles and weight-balancing to keep that position.

+15

85. Ravez 3 years ago on video 10 Questions for Neil deGrasse Tyson

I don't think I blinked during that interview. He's amazing!

+15

86. Ravez 3 years ago on video German man riding a beer case

If he gets pulled over, will the officer ask for license and registration?

87. Ravez 3 years ago on video Very organized crime

1:28 - she looks very much like Olivia Wilde(?)

88. Ravez 3 years ago on video How to annoy seaguls

Tape a french frie to the windshield wiper, and turn them on at full speed!!

+38

89. Ravez 3 years ago on video Playing Tetris drawing Super Mario Bros!

Has to be asian...

90. Comment rated too low. Show this comment Ravez 3 years ago on video Fire department examination

Imagine asians participating in this sport :O

91. Ravez 3 years ago on video Guardian Angel

That was close at being the worst sandwich he's ever had.

92. Ravez 3 years ago on video Man Vs. Wild: The RPG

Man Vs. Wild: The Rocket Propelled Grenade

The disappointment :'(

93. Ravez 3 years ago on video Gay Parents Bashed

Is there even any restaurants where waiters or waitresses acts like that? Isn't that just a shortcut to get laid off?

94. Ravez 3 years ago on video The power of friction

I don't get it... who can play with such heavy diabolos?