Login | Register
Very, very ingenious
Login to rate this video.
You can place this video on your website by inserting the (X)HTML code below:
<iframe src="http://www.snotr.com/embed/50" width="400" height="330" frameborder="0"></iframe>
You can email this video to your friends by entering their addresses below:
Your email address:
Add another recipient
Request another verification |
Audible version |
Visible version |
12 comments posted so far.
Expand all comments
Login to add a comment.
zman 6 years ago
UrNameSuxSoBad 6 years ago
How much Yen is this magical japanese water? lol niice
djchow 6 years ago
its just a water with ices in it
czarnian 6 years ago
for those who didn't catch it yet:
- before putting the potatoes to boil, make a slight cut around the potato, but make sure the cut isn't deep enough to cut the potato in half, just to "mark" the skin all around the potato.
- boil the potatoes as usual. 10 mins will do the trick (in a pressured pan will take only 5 mins, be carefull)
- remove the potaotes from the hot water.
- sink the still hot potato in a bowl with ice cold water for 10 seconds.
- remove the potato from cold water
- put your fingers on each side of the cut mark we made before.
- gently squeeze the skin as you peel off away.
- voila. Peeled potato.
unixostamer 5 years ago
they r creative, but sometimes they exaggerate their skills
f4de 3 years ago
asians are awesome people they know all kinds of shit
Roy2 3 years ago
That voice sounds like Happy from FairyTail.
DemosTheKing 3 years ago
Comment rated too low. Show this comment
loadrunner 2 years ago
I am thinking what you can do with the empty skins.
MurderVictim 2 years ago
Does this work with a banana?
Gorf 2 years ago
Does this work with a person?
redbullah 279 days ago
this is sick!
6 years ago
320 x 240 px
Copyright 2007-2013 InnoLabs BV. All rights reserved. RSS
This page was generated in 0 seconds.