Comments posted by D-Rex

21 comments

Sort by: newest first or most popular first

+1 1. D-Rex commented 33 days ago on video This Chinese cockroach farm houses a billion roaches contained by a moat with hungry fish

And now I feel something crawling all over my body :(

+1 2. D-Rex commented 188 days ago on video Top 100 Best Hydraulic Press Moments | Satisfying Crushing Compilation

Oh no, not Thomas :x

+1 3. D-Rex commented 188 days ago on video Oscilloscope Music Kickstarter (June 2015)

What. Was. That?!? :O:|

+2 4. D-Rex commented 235 days ago on video Rare footage of the final stages of an early Corona virus

this is Kwon Soon Keun and as far as I know he had been acting like this all his life when performing. I think he is still alive...

+2 5. D-Rex commented 249 days ago on video Ames Window

WHAAAAT, my mind! :x

+1 6. D-Rex commented 253 days ago on video Daniel Mckim ( World Champion ) Caber Toss ... The clock strikes 12

#3 I wear a kilt and I´m proud of it!

+1 7. D-Rex commented 263 days ago on video Pitts vs. Christen Eagle Canopy Roll

I was expecting a little bit more, getting spoiled here I guess... :|

+1 8. D-Rex commented 281 days ago on video Shooting a ball into orbit

#4 Joining the party - fairly new as a user but old as a viewer O:)

0 9. D-Rex commented 286 days ago on video When you are a bus driver and think you are alone

That was... :O:O:O

0 10. D-Rex commented 326 days ago on video Bulls on Parade - Rage Against The Machine / Cover by Yoyoka, 10 year old

So young and so angry :|

0 11. D-Rex commented 326 days ago on video Bulls on Parade - Rage Against The Machine / Cover by Yoyoka, 10 year old

So young and so angry :|

+3 12. D-Rex commented 344 days ago on video Funniest Kickboxing Match Ever

That was.... :x:x:x

+1 13. D-Rex commented 361 days ago on video Tiny Penguin Makes a Deadly Dash From Giant Leopard Seal

And Sir Attenborough adds yet another dimension to it! O:)

0 14. D-Rex commented 1 year ago on video Wild Polar Bear Tries To Break In | BBC Earth

"I'm not sure if I liked that" :O:|

+2 15. D-Rex commented 1 year ago on video Is Glass a Liquid?

That was some solid facts...

+1 16. D-Rex commented 1 year ago on video BUGATTI CHIRON Titanium brake-test

This is what I will use as fireworks next New Year :)

0 17. D-Rex commented 1 year ago on video Johnny FPV x Beautiful Destinations - Turkey

Motion sickness :x

+5 18. D-Rex commented 1 year ago on video Crazy turbulence in plane

Shaken, not stirred :x

+4 19. D-Rex commented 1 year ago on video The Fallen of World War II

This is something that everybody should watch and should be shown in every school. #neverforget

0 20. D-Rex commented 2 years ago on video Best Ice Cross Crashes, Fails and Action - Crashed Ice

So who came up with this sport?
"Guys, I've got an idea! Let's put on skates and go down this icy hill!"
"One at a time and time it?"
"No, everybody at the same time! Skates are not that sharp..."
"Smooth ride?"
"Heck no, a lot of bumps!"

+5 21. D-Rex commented 2 years ago on video Wendy Williams (except with no talking)

What the feck did I just watch?!? :O