Chess table with unique secret compartment
Login to rate this video.
People who liked this video also liked
12 comments posted so far. Login to add a comment.
3. loadrunner commented 9 years ago
Not a secret anymore
4. cameramaster commented 9 years ago
Neat...but wouldn't it have been easier using a bunch of reed switches? Hook 'em up to an arduino, then unless the switches are opened in a certain sequence it wont open...Just an idea
6. BrahmaBull commented 9 years ago
So he chose to stash his "secret agent" stuff in there. Better not hope he's gonna need that gun in a hurry.
7. crazymo123 commented 9 years ago
specific Not pacific... wazik
8. marleymanbob commented 9 years ago
pretty sure this is why some genius invented lock and key, to stop dweebs like this wasting life! What a "pacific" turd!
9. Judge-Jake commented 9 years ago
Makes you wish you had something worth hiding.
11. UckFaOuYa1134 commented 9 years ago
#8 is just a gay hater!
+13 1. joka232 commented 9 years ago
You better hope not to lose any chess pieces then!