Destroying 2,000 Bullets
Login to rate this video.
People who liked this video also liked
18 comments posted so far. Login to add a comment.
3. koritheratrat commented 8 years ago
That sounded more like 200.000 bullets...
5. Gringo_el_Diablo commented 8 years ago
Punch your lights out and hit the pavement now that's what I call entertainment!
8. Judge-Jake commented 8 years ago
Two didn't go off.
9. thundersnow commented 8 years ago
How does someone get down-voted for just saying "cool video"???
15. Sizzlik (admin) commented 8 years ago
#10 Since it looks like a scrapyard and the metal in front looks like burned bullets my guess would be that they destroy old war ammo found in the woods..rusty old bullets or fail productions. I also wondered why not disassemble and melt in the metal. Maybe its the safest way to "disarm" (?) old ammo. Ammo/explosives from ww2 are found here daily and get controlled destroyed.
17. thundersnow commented 8 years ago
Where is "here" #15?
18. Judge-Jake commented 2 years ago
Trying to think of 2000 reasons why that might have been a waste, but I could only come up with around 9, if they were shot three times each, you know just to be sure, that still leaves 1973 bullets.
+28 1. mashkalji commented 8 years ago