What happens when you copy a VHS twenty three times
Login to rate this video.
People who liked this video also liked
16 comments posted so far. Login to add a comment.
3. Judge-Jake commented 7 years ago
I'm sure this has been on before At the 24th copy it is still more entertaining than most of the crap on TV today.
7. dushan commented 7 years ago
#5 next question form #4 would be: "what is cassette?"
10. thundersnow commented 7 years ago
I know what VHS is even though I recently did not recognize a computer from the 90s...oh well, live and learn
12. thundersnow commented 7 years ago
#5 How big are they???
13. BrahmaBull commented 7 years ago
#11 me too but i have thrown a lot of original VHS movies out already. Nobody wants them. I can't even give'em away.
15. loadrunner commented 7 years ago
A VHS recorder with auto tracking awesome
16. banzemanga commented 7 years ago
I see, so all those static channels were actually broadcasting over-copied tapes.
-4 1. Natan_el_Tigre commented 7 years ago