Can you figure out how to fit the square inside the bag?
Conceived by Hirokazu Iwasawa, the "Square in the Bag" won the Puzzle of the Year award in 2012. Can you figure out how to solve this deceptively simple brain teaser?
Login to rate this video.
People who liked this video also liked
6 comments posted so far. Login to add a comment.
2. ChuckMaurice commented 6 years ago
* breaks the square in half with anger * : " TADAA : It fits ! "
4. cameramaster commented 6 years ago
#3. Similar here...I looked at the bag, then at the square and thought they would be a similar surface area, that being so it had to have something to do with the corners...but...my bloody head was throbbing so much I turned of the computer and went back to bed.
5. Judge-Jake commented 6 years ago
I had every tool out of my tool shed and after I had put them all back there was only one tool left in the room.
6. thundersnow commented 6 years ago
#5 And should we guess which one that was???
+4 1. thundersnow commented 6 years ago