two leaves of this bush keep waving without any breeze
Login to rate this video.
People who liked this video also liked
12 comments posted so far. Login to add a comment.
2. cameramaster commented 4 years ago
It's a bloody Triffid !
3. Judge-Jake commented 4 years ago
Very strange indeed, there is a little movement from three of the other leaves also. I'm thinking a Newtons Cradle effect or something to do with sucking water from the roots. Or a breeze he hasn't noticed.
5. ringmaster commented 4 years ago
They aren't moving in sync.
8. Judge-Jake commented 4 years ago
If this was the middle ages it would be deemed a witch plant and burnt at the stake after being ducked in the local pond.
9. ComentAtor commented 4 years ago
nope , it's of divine origin obviously .. a holy plant !
11. bigdisnotr commented 4 years ago
#4 because the wind doesn't blow them from the same angle. they have slightly different angles to the wind.
12. captain_obvious commented 4 years ago
only films 1 point of view for 3 min?!
0 1. Klemm commented 4 years ago