Tractor out of gas
A clever solution...
Login to rate this video.
People who liked this video also liked
13 comments posted so far. Login to add a comment.
2. WingofaFly commented 15 years ago
You can clearly hear the engine running. Maybe the gearbox is broken or something else to stop it driving. It obviously has fuel though.
3. millertime02 commented 15 years ago
Engine has to run to make hydraulics work!
8. mulberryinfinity commented 15 years ago
Well at least it was funnier than the guy with the plastic bag and the fire extinguisher.
10. RandurSource commented 13 years ago
looks mostly like a bored moment and a fun thing to do
11. MurderVictim commented 11 years ago
#(removed comment). What do you think powers the compressor which pressurises the hydraulic system? Gas, or to be more precise... Diesel.
+54 1. 1958gromit commented 15 years ago