Dad of the year
There is always hope
Login to rate this video.
People who liked this video also liked
13 comments posted so far. Login to add a comment.
3. metataggers commented 11 years ago
Dad of the last 100 years...
4. betterwaste commented 11 years ago
tragical and uplifting,dont give up
5. firest4rter commented 11 years ago
6. WildMonkey commented 11 years ago
My dad never (literally) did anything with me not even a dime for college or medical care, fuck him. Not everybody has good parents and it's hard for most to understand why I haven't talked to my parents since I was 17. Good for him to have such a supportive dad, if it were mine this kid would have been found in a dumpster long ago.
8. SupremeNomNom commented 11 years ago
Inspirational dad and extremely outstanding child !! This video brought a tear to my eyes.
9. cyberdevil commented 11 years ago
Both depressing and inspiring at the same time.
10. challenger451 commented 11 years ago
I'm glad his has such a loving, caring, devoted dad. Why is there no mention or interview of his mother???? Only brief picture of (I guess her).
11. loadrunner commented 11 years ago
Dad of the century
12. drewsutton commented 11 years ago
#6 cause by the sounds of it all you want is money.
13. thundersnow commented 8 years ago
Even tough this may seem sad to some, the fact is that this family is happier than most. The boy's positive attitude and enthusiasm is contagious and his piano playing is beautiful.
+19 1. cranky commented 11 years ago